Shropshire Mind is not responsible for the content of these websites or the services provided.
Emergency Help SSSFT.nhs.uk South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Access Service for Adult Mental Health – Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin: Telephone: 0300 124 0365
Who should call these numbers?
- Anybody who is worried about their mental health
- Anybody using South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare’s adult mental health services who needs to contact them out of hours (for South Staffordshire Tel 0300 555 5001)
- Anybody who cares for someone receiving adult mental health services
- Anybody concerned about the mental health of an adult family member or close friend
- Professionals needing advice and guidance regarding mental health issues
Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment This is a multi disciplinary team which provides 24 hour secondary mental health services to the residents of the county of Shropshire. They can be contacted on Tel : 01743 210100
Shropdoc – 0333 222 66 55
The national Mind website provides some ideas to help on their Information and support page. To view these click the yellow box “I need urgent help”